- We are pleased to announce that GB SRSB is purchasing a permanent premise for Shri Raghavendra Swami Matha/Temple that will also have divine presence of Lakshmi Venkateshwara, Ganesha, Shiva Linga, Durga Devi & Navagraha.
- Estimated cost to acquire the property is £675,000 and needs to be raised by end of June 2023.
- Please donate generously to this noble cause.
Kalpavruksha – £5001 to £10,001 plus
Kamadhenu – £3001 to £5000
Brundavana – £1001 to £3000
Mrithika – £501 to £1000
Sannidhana – £201 per sq. ft
Tulasi – Any other amount
With the blessings of Guru Raghavendra Swami and H.H. Shri Subudhendra Teertha Swamiji (SRS Mutt, Mantralaya, India), GB SRS Brundavan welcomes you to Lord Hanuman and Shri Raghavendra Swami Sannidhana (Prayer Centre). Our first International Prayer Centre maintained by the Devotees of GB SRS Brundavan, UK.
- To operate our existing Prayer Centre (South Indian Temple), that serves both as a traditional house of worship, learning and religious gathering.
- To also act as an avenue for nurturing the community needs and fostering our culture
- Activities at our premise includes
- Hindu Priest services at Temple & Home
- Various performing arts (e.g. music, dance) Classes
- Conduct monthly musical events to promote fine arts
- To provide a permanent place for a retreat, assembly halls and meeting rooms for theological, cultural and scholastic discussions; a library containing religious books and journals
- To establish and carry on in the said premises Hindu religious activities of every nature, kind and description open to all
- To carry out charitable work of every nature and kind on a personal, national and international level
We look forward to seeing you at the mutt and partaking in the activities of the mutt.