- GB-SRS Brundavan and its volunteers have been enriched by a three year journey during which many milestones have been reached.
- Actively working towards fund raising activities to accomplish our mission to build Shri Raghavendra Swami Mutt in the UK.
- Obtained the charitable organisation status in year 2013.
- Obtained Gift Aid status in year 2014.
- Organised Shri Raghavendra Swami Aradhane and Shri Madhwa Navami celebrations for 4 years running.
- Conducted Srinivasa Kalyanam during Dec 2012 in Manchester, which was our first event in the North East of the country. More recently (November 2013) Rudrabhishekha was conducted at the same location (3D Center).
- In association with TTD, we conducted Sri Srinivasa Kalyanam in Reading that was attended by over 2500 devotees in May 2013.
Bhava Sangama 2015
Shri Raghavendra Swami Aradhane 2015
Shri Madhwanavami 2015
Yorkshire Sathyanarayana Pooja
Shri Raghvendra Swami Aradhane 2014